This is the last part of my The Time I Visited - Vietnam. Here I'm going to talk about my trip to Hoi An and West Lake.
We went on an another day tour to Hoi An - Tam Coc. We went to two temples and a boat ride that went through under several caves.
What's interesting is that the rower used their feet to row the boat. The river path may be a bit long so take time and chill while on the small boat. We saw several mountain goats which are literally on the rock mountains.
Note: This is a tourist trap. The rowers may be very rude and demand for a tip, and one of my friends gave about 15000 dong but the rower insists on more. Just be cautious.
There's also a cemetery within the river.
The tour was great. We also got to bike around the area and along the rice fields.
West Lake is so much bigger than Hoan Kiem Lake. One day, my co-intern and I decided to check it out and we looked around the temple and chilled for a while until we got really cold, as it was getting darker then.
Here is a panorama view of West Lake's north eastern part from my our Australian friends' apartment.
There's so much more I wanna say about my stay in Vietnam that I can't put into words. Again, this is one of the best, if not the best experience in my life. Definitely an experience I wouldn't forget. So thankful and so glad I got to do what I did, experience what I had, met the people I met and everything that happened may it be good or bad. CAM ON, VIETNAM!
xo Michelle







No comments:
Post a Comment